Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scarf goes travelling...


In the spirit of all the sock with scenic view photos I see on knitting blogs, I offer this gem - my scarf, at the Swiss Cottage outside Cahir. I meant to take a photo of the scarf at the Rock of Cashel, which is even more scenic, but although I had the scarf in my bag, I forgot to take the photo. But if you want to see lots of photos of both Cahir and Cashel, you can check out my flickr album.

We spent the whole day out and about, so there's no real sewing today to speak of - I have put the binding on the little tree piece, helped Cathi work out some paper-piecing, and finished the scarf (Hoorah - a bit short, but very nice, nonetheless, if I do say so myself). Also, yesterday, I made some blocks for the June block lotto on about.com, but I can't show them until Sunday...

Only one more day (or most of it) here and then we shall head home - it's been fun, but I'm sure it will also be nice to be home - it's always good to get back to your own turf - and just think of all the fun post that might be waiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Pictures of travelling knitting!

You've truly got the bug...lol

Sherry said...

I love the traveling scarf!! next time your in ROI, talk to Cathi, and give me a call...I'll come meet you where you are for lunch or something. Love to see you again! safe traveling.
ps, machine is at doctors, can't wait to get it back so I can quilt the ALQS ditty!!