Friday, May 16, 2008

Bag tease



Can't really show what I worked on today, as I was testing the instructions for the June bag for the BQL bag challenge - but here are a couple of teases - I used some of the fat quarter (not a hand-dye, but a printed fabric made to look like space dyeing) on the left to make the flying geese units on the right. And I'm afraid that's all you can see until the 1st of June - good thing I had the booty quilt to show you earlier!

Just a note about the bags for this challenge - if you are interested in making any of them, the patterns can be purchased from the designer - details are on the challenge blog in the left-hand column.

2 comments:

sewkalico said...

looks promising :-)

Lynda said...

Although I fell at the second hurdle in the bag challenge (only made the first bag, which I love!) I have been kept up to date with the bags by several friends who have more stickability than me. Will look forward to seeing the June bag in due course!