These cards were made for a "trash to treasure" swap - you get an envelope full of stuff from the hostess, and you have to use it in your cards, though you can add other things. I tried to add as little else as possible, partly for the challenge of that and partly because I wasn't home when they were made, so I didn't have that much access to my stash.
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Friday, August 23, 2019
H was for honeybee;
I was for inch.
This was a little more challenging than normal because I did these while away from the bulk of my stash, at my mother's house in the US. But still managed without too much trouble.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
These are some round robin cards where I was the second player. On this first set, when I received them, they had one of the magic postage stamps on them. Luckily, I had some more of these in my stash, so it was the obvious thing to add.
These backgrounds could have gone many different ways - pretty, but not specific. I had some small people I'd been wanting to use, so they were ideal with these. With wings, of course!
Friday, August 16, 2019
On these round robin ATCs, I was the middle player - I received a background, added something, then sent it along to another person to finish. I sometimes think the middle player has the most control over the ATC, and kind of sets the theme. Except perhaps in cases where the background is very specific. Certainly on a card like this, where the background is really undirected, that's true.
On the other hand, with this set, it was the final player who really set the tone, so maybe my theory isn't worth anything!
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Friday, August 09, 2019
Three sets of round robin cards. On all three of these sets, I was the first person to work on them - I made the background and two other people worked on them. It's fun doing the backgrounds, as you never really know where they are going to go...
Tuesday, August 06, 2019
Friday, August 02, 2019
These are three sets of round robin ATCs where I was the first player - I made the background, and two people added to it. So you can see the finished card and the beginning. I like to use a variety of backgrounds - the red paper here was a test print for something for Olivia's A level art course. The one at the bottom was a calendar page.