Monday, May 05, 2008

ATCs to swap! (updated)

Just to say, there are three ATCs left for trade: the two red vintage ladies and one of the blue cards with a flower; the others have been spoken for. Thanks for your interest, everyone!



Over the past few weeks, I've been making ATCs for various things, and making some extras as well, with the intention of offering them up for swap - and here they are. There are 9, but one of them is promised to Domito - she has first choice. But if you would like to trade an ATC with me (these are 2.5"x3.5"), leave me a comment letting me know which two or three you like best and I'll try to match up swappers to their preferences (I can't promise you'll get your first choice, it just depends on what other people want) - only one ATC per swapper at the moment, as there are only 9! First come first serve, as this is the first time I've offered an ATC swap - and if you'd like to trade but get here too late, I'll save your name for next time.

If you leave a comment about swapping, please make sure I can either respond to your comment (i.e. it's not set to "no reply") or that I have your email address from something else, or that you email me separately at katelnorth at yahoo dot com.

Looking forward to swapping with you!

4 comments:

Joanie Hoffman said...

Hi Kate,
I'd like to swap a card or two with you, if you'd like one or two of mine.
Just let me know!
Happy Monday,
Joanie

Sequana said...

Of course, you know I'd love to swap. *S*...I'd take any of either the top left two or the bottom three. I'm not that fond of vintage ladies.

You know where I am. How many of mine would you like?

hippopip said...

Kate I would love to swap, I would love one of the angels if it is free, I will have to get on and make am ATC, I have card size but have not done any Atc

Unknown said...

Kate - I'd love to swap as I need a push to get some art work going and have had to give up the arch swap so an ATC woudl be great for me. I like the top vintage lady (H). Anna