Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mini flowers and other bits




Here's Lucy's mini quilt, all finished off and ready to go - yippee! I'm really pleased with how it turned out - and hopefully she will really like it.





And some other bits and pieces from today - some more little nine-patches for the group quilt my Thursday morning group is making and another block for Peggy, this time in the right size - looks much better now that it's in proportion.

And some lovely post - these are the pieces from the stamping swap, returned home to me - aren't they great? An interesting selection of techniques and colours - I do enjoy getting back a variety of pieces - some of which it wouldn't have occurred to me to try anything like - that's the point of swaps, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pieces!

Arlene,
Silverdale flowers

Ruth's Place said...

Love the mini!

Shelina said...

Your basket quilt is beautiful. I have that teenage doll clothes book. I got it from a library discard sale.

Locket Pocket said...

She does really, really, REALLY like it!!!! Whoops - sorry, I popped in on the wrong day! It is gorgeous! I don't know how I've missed your posts lately - you must have slipped off my google reader thingy - sorry!

Ooooh I'm really excited now! Thank you!!!

Lucy x

P.S. It's 22 mini quilts now - not 17!!!!