Sunday, May 25, 2008

Journal Quilt & postcard



Cathi and I grabbed a quick half hour today while the chicken was cooking and the kids were playing some complicated game involving 3 dozen My Little Ponies to make a quick journal quilt (in my case) and postcard (in her case) - her first one. They haven't been edged yet, nor have we put backs on them, but we'll do that tomorrow, or whenever we next get a little time. Normal rules do not apply on holiday anyway!
We've used shwe shwe fabrics, some orange and yellow tie-dye type fabric and some of the orange and yellow yarn I've been knitting with.
I did also do a wee bit more knitting, but it's not very exciting - just like yesterday's photo, only a dozen or so rows longer...

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Love your journal quilt and the postcard is really cool!

sewkalico said...

They are both really lovely!

Ruth's Place said...

Both are jaw-droppingly beautiful!