Sunday, February 17, 2008

7 random things about me

I've been tagged a couple of times recently (by Andrea and Barb and Stephanie - I think that's it) for the 7 weird/random things meme - I think I did this a while ago, (Seven things people may not know about me) but what the heck, I'll do an updated one anyway.
  1. I'm American, but have lived here (UK) nearly 15 years. But I was born in Germany, just to confuse you.
  2. I'm a night owl (this will surprise no one who reads this blog regularly - very few posting times before 11pm!) but I don't mind getting up early (well, 7am or later) - I guess I just don't need a lot of sleep, thank goodness
  3. My first child (DD Sarah) was born by Caesarian, but the other two came out the normal way.
  4. I have visited about half of the 50 US States - I'd love to be able to say I've been to all of them, but now that I don't live there anymore, it doesn't seem very likely.
  5. My first job was running birthday parties at McDonald's. It took me years to want to eat French Fries again (or go to birthday parties, LOL)
  6. In the game "Six Degree of Kevin Bacon" I score very high - I am only two steps away (I think it's two, rather than one) as one of my first cousins is in special effects and works in Hollywood with all the big whigs - though to the best of my knowledge he has never worked on a film with Kevin Bacon himself.
  7. In my life I have had the following pets: fish, dogs, cats, hermit crabs, guinea pigs, gerbils. No reptiles, though, although my stepdad did have a snake very briefly (and he has a parrot now).

Oh, and as usual, I'm not going to tag anyone for this (everyone I know seems to have done it anyway and I did tag people last time) but if you want to play along, by all means, go for it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Now I know how you fit everything in! Hope you've got rid of that headache.