- I'm American, but have lived here (UK) nearly 15 years. But I was born in Germany, just to confuse you.
- I'm a night owl (this will surprise no one who reads this blog regularly - very few posting times before 11pm!) but I don't mind getting up early (well, 7am or later) - I guess I just don't need a lot of sleep, thank goodness
- My first child (DD Sarah) was born by Caesarian, but the other two came out the normal way.
- I have visited about half of the 50 US States - I'd love to be able to say I've been to all of them, but now that I don't live there anymore, it doesn't seem very likely.
- My first job was running birthday parties at McDonald's. It took me years to want to eat French Fries again (or go to birthday parties, LOL)
- In the game "Six Degree of Kevin Bacon" I score very high - I am only two steps away (I think it's two, rather than one) as one of my first cousins is in special effects and works in Hollywood with all the big whigs - though to the best of my knowledge he has never worked on a film with Kevin Bacon himself.
- In my life I have had the following pets: fish, dogs, cats, hermit crabs, guinea pigs, gerbils. No reptiles, though, although my stepdad did have a snake very briefly (and he has a parrot now).
Oh, and as usual, I'm not going to tag anyone for this (everyone I know seems to have done it anyway and I did tag people last time) but if you want to play along, by all means, go for it!