Friday, February 08, 2008

Cyber Fyber again



So, lookie what I got in the post today - yep, it's my card from Susan Lenz for the Cyber Fyber exhibition/swap. Isn't it lovely? Yes, you're right, it is. There were many, many lovely cards available for this swap (and are no doubt still some available if you are interested in participating) and it was hard for me to choose which I wanted to swap. In the end, I went with one which I really liked (obviously) but which was also very different from the sorts of things I do myself.



And just to show something I myself have done, here are the last two quilts which had binding attached, with the binding sewn down. I do still have one more to bind (the brown and purple one with dragonflies) but I haven't made and attached the binding yet, so I can't sew it down yet... I probably won't do it for a while yet, not because I don't like binding, but because I want to get back to working on my cross-stitch for a while, especially as I will shortly be getting some more in the post - ones that I ordered when I bought the one with the alphabet (we were waiting on her supply of linens to be replenished) and will be keen to work on them, too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, and I love your quilts.

Locket Pocket said...

Those quilts look gorgeous - such rich colours! Lucy x

zizzybob said...

I made a trade with Susan too. The photos do not do justice to her cards. The textures, the colors, the beads, they just don't show up. I think I got the better end of our swap.