Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spring Fling Round Robin...

So, the amazing Margaret, who organises the Four Seasons Quilt Swap, obviously has more time on her hands than most human beings, as she is organising another project while waiting for the next round of the FSQP. A spring fling round robin - all the details are available on the new blog- I'm not going to recap them all here, but I think it's going to be fun - it's a quick turnaround piece, but that's ok - I'm a quick worker and the piece will be small anyway. And in the end, I will get to work on three other pieces - one at each stage - and have a piece back which has been worked on by three otheres. Great fun. And I'm love being able to have pieces either from other artists or where the creation has been a joint effort. And of course, trying to integrate your own style and ability with what others have done, and what styles others like...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Don't think I'll sign up for this one although I'll probably be sorry when I see all the lovely quilts. Say no if you want but I've tagged you for the weird/random thing !

Myra said...

Oh wow! This looks like it would be fun and I have always wanted to do a round robin. Hmmm, this one is small.......