Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shoe winner - plus something cool!


Remember these two little blocks from a few weeks back? They were won by Sequana, who decided to make them up as little quilts for Ami Simms' Alzheimer's Project - isn't that cool? Which is not to say I expect anyone to make charity quilts (or any quilts at all) from anything you win on this blog, but if you do win something, and you use it to make something, I'd love to see a photo.

Which reminds me, I don't think I shared the photo of the quilt top Barbara made from the string square blocks she won - it's over here on her own blog...

And finally, I know you are all only here reading to see if you won the rectangles of shoe fabrics :) , so I will put you out of your misery and say that the shoes were won by...17! For those of you who don't feel like scrolling down the comments and counting, that translates to Liz, who as far as know has not left a comment before, though I could be wrong. I'll be emailing you, Liz!

Due to the popularity of the shoe fabric, I think I might do some more tomorrow - I don't have any more rectangles, but I've got tons of bits and pieces still (and some larger pieces as well, which I might use for things) so I bet there's another giveaway's worth in there!

4 comments:

artisbliss said...

I take it your headache has improved, Kate. I hope so. I get awful tension headaches that pain relievers don't even touch.

Anonymous said...

Very cool quilts! Glad the headache is better. I have plans for the blocks I won, but it'll be a while before I've got pictures :)

Julie said...

You were right! I din't win so no need to feel guilty :))

Julie said...

didn't