Thursday, February 14, 2008

World's cutest cutie



...and for once, I'm not talking about any of my kids! This little chappy came to live with me today - he's gorgeous, isn't he? He was in my Valentine's swap, courtesy of Amy, my swap partner. I shall have to think of a name for him. Suggestions gladly considered.
Also in the swap package were all these lovely goodies - some tasty fabric, some tastier chocs (which I have hidden from my kids, just in case), some lovely wool for felting & some bits of hand-made felt, made from "thrifted jumpers" - another excellent idea. I think this deserves a post of its own, so I'm going to make it separate from the rest of my today stuff. So, big thanks to Amy for my lovely goodies and big thanks to Lucy for organising it in the first place!

4 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Hi Kate, I'm delighted to see you got such lovely things in your swap parcel - isn't your puppy adorable? Could you send me a photo of all your goodies sometime? thanks, Lucy x

P.S. word verif is "qtezy" - sounds a bit like "cutesy" for the pup!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's very cute. Leopold sprang to mind when I first saw him.

Lucykate Crafts... said...

hi kate, so glad everything arrived safely, and a big thank you for my parcel, it arrived yesterday too. i'm afraid the chocolates didn't last very long, and the glittery ribbon and bells have been pinched by lucy already. but i've just photographed all the bits and pieces ready to blog : )

The Patchwork Rabbit said...

Oh, he's so cuuuuuuuuuuute!! :D