Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bits and pieces



Today - first order of business, another pencil roll (or felt-tip pen roll in this instance) for one of Alex's many upcoming birthday parties. I may not do pencil rolls for all of them - might get tired of them before the end... And I did another heart for the block lotto. Oh, and I spent about half an hour or so quilting the batik baby quilt. I also did some testing for a future block lotto month, but I can't show you that. That was before I got sidetracked by cleaning out some drawers and baskets which badly needed to be sorted. I feel better about it now, though. I think my life was easier when I was just into "regular" quilting and had fewer embellishments and so forth to keep under control!

3 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Cute heart. Happy valentines

Unknown said...

It's a nightmare keeping track of the little bits and bobs you have for things like postcards - take heart though Kate (pardon the pun) I can't even see the surface of my sewing worktop through at least 4 inches of detritus

Anonymous said...

Great pencil roll, one of them is on my list of things to make... It keeps growing longer, must stop being inspired by blogs.

Loving those hearts too. Hmm, seems pronouns are missing today...