Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A few nine-patches



All I did today. Lots of other stuff going on... I know I said I was going to work on the Hawaiian thing, but remembered I am supposed to bring some of these to my little quilt group on Thursday morning, so thought I better get them done. Tomorrow I won't have much time either as I am going up to town to have lunch with my DH - it's our 15th anniversary, if you can believe that. You guys probably can, but for me, it seems amazing. And somewhat odd. Anyway.

8 comments:

Myra said...

Happy Anniversary (a little early) Kate! Enjoy yourself tomorrow.

rlbates said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope there are many more happy ones.

artisbliss said...

You won, Kate! See my blog!

black bear cabin said...

Happy 15th! Hope you have a wonderful day!
lisajo

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. What is going to be done with the 9 patches?

Sequana said...

Happy Anniversary! That's a big milestone.

For one thing, you've gotten past two 7-year itches....*S*

atet said...

Happy anniversary Kate! (I know what you mean about being weird -- I thought 5 years was strange). Lovely work and goodies on your blog as always -- and even when you say you haven't been productive -- you still blow me away :0).

sewkalico said...

Wow! 15years that's great! Did you give each other Crystal? Although nowadays it's watches I believe...