Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Secrets again



Well, another day with no work to show - this is not because I did no work (though I only worked for an hour or two in the morning, between checking email and having my shopping delivered, because I then met a friend for lunch) but because all I did was make some more sample lotto blocks for future block lottos, so I can't show them. I will have to do something else tomorrow, just so I can blog something I made! It should probably be my 80s postcards, which should be mailed on Friday - I know what I want to do, I just need to do it.

Anyway, here's what I got in the post - a N postcard (for night) from Flischa - I do love that although both of us did night, they are totally different. And my February Japanese club selection - these fabrics are great - really pretty, subtle prints - many of them look almost like they are the back side of a brighter print - they have an intriguing almost faded characteristic. I must think of something to do with these - maybe a bag - they are only small pieces - 16ths - so could fairly easily be used all together without it becoming a monster project...

3 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Nice fabrics. I have some of those in my stash, but like you they are small pieces...perhaps one of the BQL bags patterns will lend itself to them :o)

Anonymous said...

80 postcards? All I can say is wow!

artisbliss said...

The fabrics look like shabby chic. Very nice. Make something pretty!