Saturday, February 16, 2008

Treasure...



Just a quick one tonight as I have a terrible headache and am off to bed early (for me). I took place in a Scavenger Hunt on Arts in the Mail, and this is what was in my parcel, which arrived today from Angela.





There was a list of stuff we were supposed to find; both Angela and I didn't follow the list precisely (erring on the more side) but we are both happy with our treasure - and tomorrow, I am going to put mine away where all the bits belong, so I might even be able to find some of these lovely things when I want to use them.

More tomorrow on what I was working on today (it wasn't finished, and I'll be doing more tomorrow anyway, so you aren't missing too much!)

3 comments:

tirane93 said...

nice hot soak in the tub and a tall glass of water. that'll help with the headache. off you go, then!

Myra said...

Headaches can be a bear - sending healing thoughts your way. What a treasure trove of goodies you have. I know you'll make some beautiful things with them. Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Very cool treasure! Hope the headache disappears soon.