Monday, February 25, 2008

Blue Hawaii





This week's goal is to get most of the blocks put together for the Hawaiian shirt quilts - not too big a goal, as I've done quite a bit of work on them before. I put them aside for a while, as I was getting a little burnt out on Hawaiian fabrics, but now I'd like to get them sorted so I can begin to sandwich and quilt... This is the last set of blocks - the trusty double four patch. There will be 24 in total. That's about it for today - but I did still have the kids at home - they are back to school tomorrow, but I have a pretty busy week, so we'll see what I accomplish (or not)...

3 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Ooh, I do love this one. Its going to look really good. You must make sure you finsih this one.:)
Do you ever sell any of your quilts?

Anonymous said...

It's looking great!

Janet said...

I just love the idea of these shirt quilts - I have checked out the previous posts about them. Can't wait to see all 3 of them finished. I also collect old shirts from charity shops / car boots and have even cut out some blocks for a quilt but never got to sewing it. But your quilts will be so special, made from your dad's shirts.