Sunday, February 24, 2008

More stuff to do!



I meant to say, I am participating in several more projects, most of which are Margaret's fault :)


The first is the next round of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap (for those who are wondering, my winter quilt is late but has now been mailed to me and is on the way - don't worry, I will share it when it shows up - this is me, after all, how can you doubt it?). The second thing is another project organised by Margaret, the Spring Fling Round Robin. This is a small quilt, and will be worked on by 4 people - you don't get your own centre back, which means what you do receive is a surprise (though you might see it being worked on on someone's blog without knowing it will end up with you, of course). The third thing I have just joined is a private bag swap which Barbara is organising - it's by invitation only, and my friend Cathi was kind enough to refer me - I may not be able to show my progress on that - not sure how it's going to work yet - but I'm sure you'll get to see it eventually.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

GO, KATE, GO!!!
i cant keep up with that many swaps, so i guess ill just live vicariously thru you :)
lisajo