Friday, February 01, 2008

Bits and bobs

Post today: two cards - Be Mine from Chris and M is for Mardi Gras from Sandy.
I also got this in the post from Joanne with a card - she dropped out fom a birthday card swap I was in, so she sent an apology with this lovely piece of fabric. Very cool.
Several people have asked about the star in a star block that I've made for a few of the birthday block swap people - it's a Judy Martin pattern from her book The Block Book. This book has lots of interesting blocks in it, though I don't always construct them using her methods - sometimes i paper-piece instead.

3 comments:

artisbliss said...

The valentine card looks like the lid from a fancy box of chocolates! I love the fabric. Check out some of my stash on my blog.

Hope your kiddos are all back to mid season form.

Anonymous said...

Very cool fabric!

lizzie said...

Hi kate,
I love seeing all the postcards you receive! Do they arrive as they are or in envelopes??