Friday, December 28, 2007

A few days away...

Just a quick note to say, that's it from me until Tuesday (probably evening) when we return from MIL's house. Amazingly, I have caught up with all my email and all my blog reading (this is due to having recently acquired a laptop, so I can read email while watching telly - and to the fact that a lot of people are away having Christmas instead of being attached to their computers like saddos, like me).

Anyway, happy holidays to all and see you in the New Year!

3 comments:

atet said...

Kate -- hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year's celebration! (and thank goodness you took a break -- it gave me time to catch up!)

black bear cabin said...

isnt a laptop wonderful...ive had mine for a year now and i love the freedom it allows! youll be even more dangerous now! :)
cheers~
lisajo

Papoosue said...

Ditto with regards the laptop, I can sit happily in bed with mine! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2008 Kate.xx