Saturday, December 15, 2007

Love, peace & joy



Look at this great card I got today from Beate - I love it. It may well stay up when the rest of the Christmas stuff goes down. And that's all I have to show for today - if you ever read my family blog, you'll perhaps know why - gerbils in the morning (following some minor excitement when the car wouldn't start - it ended up needing a new battery, but we worked out the old one was 10 years old, so not complaining too much) and baking in the afternoon. But baking is creative, too, so I don't feel the same sort of frustration I do when my day is taken up with stupid errands or cleaning or annoying phone calls...

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beate's work is beautiful, isn't it? I am very jealous of her work on the embellisher! :)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What a beautiful card.
Things are smelling good around here too. It's my DD2 5th birthday tomorrow and the house smells of chocolate (cake) and seasonal spices (mince pies!) Yum Christmas is definitely in the "air" LOL

antique quilter said...

I love that! I would keep it up all year round too.
Oh I know how you feel when the day is filled with chores and no fun stuff, not a happy day!
Kathie