Thursday, December 06, 2007

Advent Day 6: Train Engine



We chose the train today because I was going on the train to collect Grandma Kathy from the airport. I have now done this, and while Grandma Kathy is upstairs having a little nap before the kids get home from school, I am trying to catch up with some computer stuff (never-ending battle) including writing my Christmas letter, which will be all online this year - there are about 4 people who don't have email access, and I will write them all individual letters, which will be nice, too.

Anyway, I can't think of anything crafty and interesting to link to about trains, though if anyone knows of a site where you can get a pattern for crocheting a train, please feel free to let me know!

More later (not about trains) about the goodies in the post and in my mother's suitcase (!). But not right this moment...

1 comment:

atet said...

No crafty train sites -- but I do know where you can get some good deals on buying Brio trains. And at least one set of train fabric that has a really cute panel. (yet another of my "to do" list for Christmas)