Monday, December 03, 2007

Love inchies



...and I do (love inchies, that is). Here's what I did today - some quick inchies for the theme "love" over on Inching Artists - for once, I didn't use fabric at all, just rusted paper as a background, on a piece of embossed gold card. I thought it would make a nice anniversary card (15 years in February for me) - if only I can manage not to misplace it between now and then! There are 3 heart sequins, 3 heart charms, then two hearts cut from copper scrim, with spirally sequins wrapped around them. And a face, of course.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Your inchies are very cute. Nice for Valentines Day too.

Myra said...

I love your inchies too! What a great display they make all together as you have them.

Linda B said...

very nice, I love the colours in your rust :)

Debbi Baker said...

These inchies are fabulous Kate - they make a great card and that rust paper is very special!! Glad to see you are back participating!! Thanks too for the help with the html - I think I have finally got it!!

black bear cabin said...

im sure your husband will love this card...its beautiful!
cheers~
lisajo