Sunday, December 09, 2007

Pay it forward...

Just a note to remind people that I still have some spaces left if you are interested in a Pay it Forward swap - here's how it works:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

I actually have space for 5 people on this pay it forward swap, as only one person took up my previous offer (which leaves two spaces!) and I have since signed up to another one, this time on Julie H's blog (couldn't resist, you know what I'm like).

4 comments:

Karina said...

I'd like to participate in PIF:)

pontos said...

Hello Kate! I think it´s a great idea. I´m in to :o)

Ana C. said...

Ops,
My blogger name was wrong. I´m not pontos but Ana C.
www.noscompontos.blogspot.com
Thanks!

pontos said...

Hello there,
can I join in too? I´m a friend of Ana C. - we share the same blog! - and she liked your PIF so much that where I am asking to get in too! :)