Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas inchies



Decided it was time to do something with the Christmas inchies from one of my swaps - here they are in a frame. I actually have some more coming from another swap, but as those are all double-sided and carefully made with holes for hanging, I will probably hang them. A few of these were actually double sided or had little dangles or hangers, but I decided that it was better to make a tiny change and have them on display that to put them "somewhere" where they'd never be seen again... Granted, these won't be on view all year, but I'll add them to my seasonal decorations, so that should be fun.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Those inchies are so cute. I'll have to give them a try one of these days.

Vicki W said...

That's a terrific display. Now I'm getting really bugged of the tardiness of my postcard. I mailed one to Australia the same day and it arrived there today!

Myra said...

Those look fabulous Kate. How did you attach them to the background?

Julie said...

These inchies look great and they will be delightful to bring out and enjoy each Christmas.