Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekly goals

Last week, I set these goals:
  • test bag pattern for August bag challenge - yep, done - no photos to show until August, of course
  • start pounded fabric pieces for surfacing swap - yep - they might even be ready to look at soon. Can't believe I've been able to keep my hands off them for this long!
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 13/6) - done - and in the middle of the week for once
  • set of postcards for "Here Comes the Sun" theme (deadline 11/6) - also done. And did the R is for River postcards as well. Woo Hoo.

So, what's on for next week? Goodness knows if I'll have much of any time at all, as I have tons of things on my schedule (though several are in the evening, anyway, so they don't really affect sewing time). But here are some goals, anyway:

  • finish 4 Seasons Summer Quilt
  • attach binding to 2nd Hawaiian shirt quilt
  • pin together Forest Challenge quilt for quilting
  • pin together and start quilting 3rd Hawaiian shirt quilt
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 20/6)

Look at that - a week with virtually no deadlines - technically the 4 Seasons Quilt has a deadline, but it's not for ages - and in fact, I'm not even allowed to mail it yet, even if I do finish it!

No comments: