Thursday, June 05, 2008

6 unimportant things

Anna has tagged me to play this game - list 6 unimportant things about myself - of course, you guys know me and how well I play along with the rules on these things, so while I'm going to try to think of 6 unimportant things and share them, I'm not going to tag anyone (I know, you're all shocked). I quite like what Anna did - throw all the names of the blogs she reads into a hat and pull out six, but even that is too much work for me. So the usual dictum - if you want to play along, do. If you are more of a playing by the rules type, you can find them on Anna's blog...
  1. I eat most things, but I don't like marmite or bananas
  2. I have owed (or owned jointly with my DH) 6 cars in my life, none of them new - yellow, green, white, blue, white again and now red
  3. At various points in my life I have had the following pets: cats (3), dogs (2), fish (many), hermit crabs (2 or 3), guinea pigs (2, then about 12 when they had babies, then back to 2), gerbils (3)
  4. I prefer red wine to white wine (this might technically qualify as an important thing, but what the heck)
  5. All four members of my immediate family have/had first names that start with K
  6. I love cookery magazines - I even cook from them from time to time

3 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I don't like marmite either, I prefer red wine and I love cookery mags too...and have cooked from them too! Just a few more things we've got in common! :o)

black bear cabin said...

im only on my 3rd vehicle...a white pickup...not to handy for a family...but great to have for hauling stuff on the property :)

red wine only...me too!

thanks for sharing....maybe ill play too! :)
lisajo

Anonymous said...

I hate South African marmite, so get the Aussie one sent from home, yes, I'm a sad case!