Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cards in the post




Well, it's a good thing I got a load of postcards today because I didn't get anything done - or at least, didn't get any sewing-related stuff done. I did, however, take the kids to school, run the uniform shop, go to a Weight Watchers meeting, run a few errands, go to a doctor's appointment, cook dinner for friend who has a small baby, make pasta salad & cookies for us, do a load of laundry, pick up the kids, replant some tomato plants we were given, and so on.

These cards are from, variously, Beth (2), Susan and Linda and are for the Here Comes the Sun (2), R is for... and Silver and Gold swaps. Actual work tomorrow, perhaps!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Just reading about your day made me tired!

Bunny B said...

Bunny card!! CUTE! :)

Gail said...

Wonderful cards, thanks for the ideas and inspiration.

Angela said...

What a beautiful crop of cards you received, I miss having such treasures through my day, but I know I'll get back to swapping soon :) How is your weigh watchers going, I've lost 21 llbs so far, it's about the only thing that seems to be ging in my favour at the moment :)