Saturday, June 28, 2008

Goals for the week

I have a feeling a lot more will have been accomplished this past week than next one, but of course, being me, I have to go through the whole goals thing anyway... Here's what was on the slate for last week:



  • start quilting 3rd Hawaiian quilt - finished. now to attach binding!
  • sew down binding on 2nd Hawaiian quilt - about halfway done. this is an evening-while-watching-telly project, but I've had some other stuff to do as well
  • pin together Forest Challenge quilt for quilting - nope. maybe next week.
  • finish up ATCs which are cluttering workspace on desk - yep. done
  • work on Shades of Spring quilties for swap on Lenna's Creative Swaps Blog (deadline 19/7) - done and posted off to Lenna for the swap
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 27/6) - done
  • June arch (deadline 30/6) - just remembered this one - ought to start thinking of it, at least, I guess! - done - and very happy I am with it, as well

Next week is going to be very busy - Sunday (not tomorrow) is the school fair at our school, so there's a lot of stuff to organise. Friday is the sports day at school as well, and the District sports day for Guides & Brownies as well. Thursday I am going to be at school sorting out stuff for the fair. And Wednesday, for my sins, I have agreed to spend another day sorting out the library at school - I think that will be the last day, though - hoorah! Anyway. Consequently, there will be very few goals next week!

  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 5/7)
  • finish label for Summer Four Seasons Quilt
  • pin together Forest Challenge quilt for quilting
  • finish attaching the binding on the second Hawaiian quilt

That's it, officially - I might get a bit more done (ha) but I'm not banking on it...

No comments: