finish 4 Seasons Summer Quilt- ok, not quite finished - just a few inches of stem to sew done, but it's nearly sorted, so I'm crossing it off. It still needs a label, too. attach binding to 2nd Hawaiian shirt quilt- yes, it's attached, though not sewn down
- pin together Forest Challenge quilt for quilting - nope, didn't get to this at all, will bump it to next week. I did buy some stuff at Sandown which I will use to embellish the quilt
pin togetherand start quilting 3rd Hawaiian shirt quilt - got it pinned, haven't started quilting yet - maybe next week journal quilt for the week (deadline 20/6)- done
So, this coming week should have a little quilting time in it, though Wednesday and Friday will both be a bit of a loss with stuff at school, but here's some more goals anyway, because it helps me focus:
- start quilting 3rd Hawaiian quilt
- sew down binding on 2nd Hawaiian quilt
- pin together Forest Challenge quilt for quilting
- finish up ATCs which are cluttering workspace on desk
- work on Shades of Spring quilties for swap on Lenna's Creative Swaps Blog (deadline 19/7)
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 27/6)
- June arch (deadline 30/6) - just remembered this one - ought to start thinking of it, at least, I guess!
But again, not a lot of deadlines there, so it doesn't matter if my time gets a bit side-tracked.