Saturday, June 21, 2008

Goal time again

I wasn't sure what my time would be like this week, and as it happens, I did have a couple of days where I did no quilt-related work at all, so I didn't get everything done, but I made fairly good headway.
  • finish 4 Seasons Summer Quilt - ok, not quite finished - just a few inches of stem to sew done, but it's nearly sorted, so I'm crossing it off. It still needs a label, too.
  • attach binding to 2nd Hawaiian shirt quilt - yes, it's attached, though not sewn down
  • pin together Forest Challenge quilt for quilting - nope, didn't get to this at all, will bump it to next week. I did buy some stuff at Sandown which I will use to embellish the quilt
  • pin together and start quilting 3rd Hawaiian shirt quilt - got it pinned, haven't started quilting yet - maybe next week
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 20/6) - done

So, this coming week should have a little quilting time in it, though Wednesday and Friday will both be a bit of a loss with stuff at school, but here's some more goals anyway, because it helps me focus:

  • start quilting 3rd Hawaiian quilt
  • sew down binding on 2nd Hawaiian quilt
  • pin together Forest Challenge quilt for quilting
  • finish up ATCs which are cluttering workspace on desk
  • work on Shades of Spring quilties for swap on Lenna's Creative Swaps Blog (deadline 19/7)
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 27/6)
  • June arch (deadline 30/6) - just remembered this one - ought to start thinking of it, at least, I guess!

But again, not a lot of deadlines there, so it doesn't matter if my time gets a bit side-tracked.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

African block for demanding swap parner?? ;-)