Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post to show in lieu of work



Although I did some work today, it was testing the pattern for the August bag tutorial, so I can't show what I did. Instead, I will show the lovely post I got yesterday and today - first up, some birthday blocks. On the left, from Sherry (and as usual, the purple fabric doesn't really show properly). On the right, two blocks from Christine. What a great selection of blocks I'm getting...






And some more blocks from the block lotto - can't remember which is which, but the ones above are from Michelle and Ellen - and the two below from Cindi. The postcard is for the Here Comes the Sun theme, and is from Diane.


3 comments:

Toni said...

ooo ahhhh...I love seeing what comes in your post!

black bear cabin said...

lots of goodies at your place...must be fun to get the mail :)
Love the sun postcard!

Joyce said...

You sure do get a lot of mail. The pattern made by the blocks you received look great.