Saturday, June 07, 2008

Goals...

So, this week's goal round-up and so on... A quick recap of last week's goals:
  • finish testing July bag pattern for bag challenge (done - can't show it until July, but done)
  • set of Silver & Gold themed postcards for Arts in the Mail (deadline 12/6, I think)
  • PC for Quilt Swap 5 (haven't done this yet - not sure whether I'm going to do this or not, might drop out)
  • quilt Spring Fling Round Robin (deadline 8/6) (done, also bound and sent on)
  • start pounded fabric pieces for surfacing swap (deadline 30/6) (this has to sit for a week or more doing nothing, so it needs to start now) (forgot all about this - really must get to it early next week)
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 7/6) (done)

So, next week, I will be doing more of the same:

  • test bag pattern for August bag challenge
  • start pounded fabric pieces for surfacing swap
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 13/6)
  • set of postcards for "Here Comes the Sun" theme (deadline 11/6)

There's lots of other stuff I might have a go at if I have the time, but I think that's what really needs to be on the list.

No comments: