Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday things



Well, I did some things today - I attached binding to my second Hawaiian shirt quilt, and to the quilt above, which I sewed down at my quilt group tonight - I attached a sleeve as well. Now I simply have to attach the stems of the flowers, but I ran out of that green, so I need to get some more. And I need to put a label on the piece as well, but I'll do that later.

Got some post, too - a card from Maureen, "R" is for Rock and Roll; and some block lotto blocks from Kylie. Terrible photo, sorry, but the blocks are pretty.





1 comment:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I love the sheer flowers on this piece. If I may offer a suggestion, I would not use the same green as the window sashing for the stems. Perhaps something much lighter, such as a couched yarn or a line of embroidery?