Sunday, June 01, 2008

Goals (a little late)

Last week, was Goals Lite - but hey, I was on holiday, so I'm not at all bothered - I did acheive my goal, which was to make my journal quilt for the week, and I did lots of other bits and pieces as well (the advantage of going on holiday and staying with a quilter). But this week, there is a lot more which needs to be accomplished, to wit:
  • finish testing July bag pattern for bag challenge
  • set of Silver & Gold themed postcards for Arts in the Mail (deadline 12/6, I think)
  • PC for Quilt Swap 5
  • quilt Spring Fling Round Robin (deadline 8/6)
  • start pounded fabric pieces for surfacing swap (deadline 30/6) (this has to sit for a week or more doing nothing, so it needs to start now)

oh, and almost forgot:

  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 6/6)

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

I go tmy Spring quilt on Saturday - thanks!