Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stuff to show after all




Having said I had nothing to show, I realised that I could show the tree quilt again - this time with the binding done. and yes, I changed the silk tree to be a single colour and I'm much happier with it this way. So, off it goes to Hever quilt show - perhaps some of you will see it there!





And I can show this, too - some earrings which I bought from Julie's etsy shop - aren't they great? And a few charms as well, as long as I was ordering something...

7 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Lovely trees and cute earrings

AmyB said...

I don't think I told you this before -- I really like this quilt. The tree in the upper right intrigues me... it's very effective.

Myra said...

Trees! :o) I just love this little quilt. I hope you win something at the show - it is a beautiful piece.

Emma said...

What a beautiful quilt!

Julie said...

The tree quilt is beautiful and very tranquil. Ooh, and lovely goodies too.

Genie said...

Hi Kate
Beautiful work.
there are 2 AWARDS waiting for you on my blog.

Ruth's Place said...

I do love that tree quilt!!