Wednesday, August 06, 2008

No sewing again



Well, no sewing to report - today I couldn't even get IN to my sewing room due to other furniture being piled in the doorway, but look what I have to show for it - lovely new floor in my bedroom. And as this photo has a nice view of a quilt in it as well, it seemed an appropriate one to show here. Tomorrow I hope to work on the BQL September bag (which I won't be able to show!) testing - probably won't get it done, though, as my day needs to involve grocery shopping. Gotta love summer.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Nice looking floor there Kate. looks like it was worth the effort.

sewkalico said...

Lovely floors!! Worth the sewing sacrifice!!

Joyce said...

I'm sure the floor is well worth the wait, even if you couldn't sew for a couple of days. Nice quilt too.

Sequana said...

I thot the quilt WAS the design on the floor......I would love it that way.......*S*

What happened to your online grocery deliveries?

artisbliss said...

Beautiful floor, not to mention the quilt!