Wednesday, August 06, 2008

No sewing again



Well, no sewing to report - today I couldn't even get IN to my sewing room due to other furniture being piled in the doorway, but look what I have to show for it - lovely new floor in my bedroom. And as this photo has a nice view of a quilt in it as well, it seemed an appropriate one to show here. Tomorrow I hope to work on the BQL September bag (which I won't be able to show!) testing - probably won't get it done, though, as my day needs to involve grocery shopping. Gotta love summer.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Nice looking floor there Kate. looks like it was worth the effort.

Karol-Ann said...

Lovely floors!! Worth the sewing sacrifice!!

Joyce said...

I'm sure the floor is well worth the wait, even if you couldn't sew for a couple of days. Nice quilt too.

Sequana said...

I thot the quilt WAS the design on the floor......I would love it that way.......*S*

What happened to your online grocery deliveries?

artisbliss said...

Beautiful floor, not to mention the quilt!