Saturday, August 30, 2008

End of summer goals

Nothing to show today, because yes, I once again worked on things you can't see yet. Sorry about that! And so much for the idea that I'd do the arch and journal quilt - the weather was so nice we had to go out this afternoon - I think it may have been our one day of summer today...

But I can share my goals for the next week - the last week of the summer holidays, and another busy one, so I probably won't set TOO many. First, a check on last week's goals:


  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 30/8) - well, maybe tomorrw. I really want to get this one done, as I didn't do one last week (oops).
  • bind Forest Challenge quilt and get it in the post - done - well, not in the post, but I just finished tacking down the hanging sleeve so it can go in the post on Monday
  • set of Autumn themed postcards for dyehard (deadline 1/9) - done, posted
  • finish testing October bag pattern - done. finally!

So, as next week is going to be fairly busy, I won't aim too high...

  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 6/9)
  • finish binding Hawaiian 3 quilt
  • August arch (deadline 31/8 - I have already warned her I was going to be late!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kate, Kate....I was enjoying your post today until you happened to mention it is the last week of summer. Now, I kinda knew this but was pushing it to the back of my mind. Oh well, had to face it sometime.