So, here's what I set for myself as goals - most of them fairly urgent ones, deadline-wise:
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 23/8) - didn't get one done this week. Might try it tomorrow. Might combine it with next week's - I am not going to let this stress me - it was just one of those weeks.
quilt Forest Challenge quilt (deadline 1/9)- My major accomplishment of the week - thank goodness that's done. little houses for row house swap- these are done and I just heard that they've been received by Lenna, so all's good there finish Miniature Booty 2 quilt- also completely done, and in the post. Will wait to hear if it's been received.
In all, a productive week and I'm very pleased - I got some other stuff done as well, so that's great. Next week we have a pretty busy week with one thing and another, so I won't aim too high, but here's what I want to get done:
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 30/8)
- bind Forest Challenge quilt and get it in the post
- set of Autumn themed postcards for dyehard (deadline 1/9)
- finish testing October bag pattern
I will have a couple of sewing days, so I should be able to manage that.