Sunday, August 17, 2008

More houses



Today, I worked on (and finished, hoorah!) the little row houses for the swap on Lenna's Creative Swaps site - I have photographed each of the little houses individually as well as in this group; if you want to see them in more detail they are over here on flickr. They are all fairly small - can't remember the precise dimensions of all of them, but they range from about 1.5" to 3.5" wide and 2-5" tall. I like all of them, but I think my favourites are the butterfly (top row centre), the door (bottom row, 2nd from left) and the rust coloured one (bottom row, second from right).



And here's a journal quilt, based on the houses, only a bit more minimalist. It's a day late, but at least it's done! Goals tomorrow, as it's late and I need to go to bed.

3 comments:

floribunda said...

ooh -- I see you're practicing up for my birthday block next month! UI love all those little houses...

Vicki W said...

I love those houses!

Lynda said...

I just love houses, and yours are so gorgeous. The one with the photos is especially good.