I'm not going to tag anyone, though (that will surprise no one who knows me) - but if you want to play, please do - I'd love to see what you all come up with.
I also saw another meme I'd not seen before on Libby's blog recently - Fluff Five. This one should be a lot easier - hence the whole "fluff" concept.
Five things Found in your Bag/Purse:
(can't really provide anything more interesting on that one - my bag is fairly small and minimal)
Five Favourite Things in Your Room*:
- postcard wallhanging
- naive beaded "angel"
- DD1, Sarah (ok, that's cheating, but she's in the room)
- brown "Straights of Georgia" lap quilt
- February bag with art nouveau fabric in it
*not sure quite what to do with the phrase "your room" so I have simply chosen the room I am in at present - the living room
Five Things You Have Always Wanted to Do:
- drive around all over Europe (or the US) stopping anywhere that takes my fancy
- have enough money to not have to work so I can spend my time with my kids and my art*
- visit exotic lands like India, China, Australia, Japan and so on
- be able to knit
- speak another language fluently
*this one I've actually nearly managed - hoorah!
Five things you are currently into:
- making bags
I'm supposed to tag five people, but you know how I am - if you want to play, go for it.