But even so, I should have a lot more time to myself to do stuff than the past few weeks, which is nice.
Last week I did pretty well, but then again, I didn't aim too high. Here was my list for the week:
journal quilt for the week (deadline 19/4)(finished, used brown theme, as with other stuff for the week) make a start on a set of brown themed postcards for a swap (deadline 30/4)(finished these cards, ready to post off) Shape lottery ATC (just one ATC - should be able to manage it!) (deadline 30/4)(yep. brown again!)
So for next week, I can aim a little higher, or at least aim for some different things - I have a lot to get done before the end of April, but I think I will manage. I hope!
- work on quilting the second Hawaiian shirt quilt
- do stamping swaps for Dyehard and Surfacing groups (deadline 30/4)
- work on April arch for Arch swap (deadline 30/4)
- complete at least one birthday block for Birthday block swap (deadline 30/4)
- work on quilting "Beach" challenge quilt (deadline 1/5)
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 26/4)
And I think that's quite enough!
Now, the part you really care about - the giveaway winner...there are ten comments posted, so here I go off to a random number generator and the winner is...6. Otherwise known as...Brandy. Congratulations, Brandy - send me your postal address and I will send the block your way. New giveaway tomorrow.