Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lazy(ish) Sunday

Well, despite kids demanding my attention and husbands (well, only one) deciding to do stuff in the garden which then required him to ask me questions every 10 minutes (what is it with that?) I did manage to get some work done - these are the fronts and backs of the little notebooks from yesterday - I didn't do a lot to them, just a layer of sizeflor (coloured lutradur) and some embellishments - but they do make sweet little notebooks. I might well do some more of them - worth popping into Muji next time I'm in Kingston, at least.
And I also did some more little double four patches - these look a little odd, as there are some very dark and very light ones, and almost no mediums. But they'll all be fine when all 75 of the little beasties are together...
Also below, the two pineapples which came yesterday, which I promised to show - and here they are. These are from Nina. Thanks Nina!

3 comments:

artisbliss said...

Hey, do I recognize that star on the lower left notebook?? These are really cute.

Anonymous said...

They are really cute notebook covers. Love your nine patches too, I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together.

Anne Wigfull said...

After a lifetime or more of marriage I still don't know why husbands have this thing about frequent questions. All I can say is that you should choose the most isolated and difficult to access room in the house in which to sew. It would probably cut it down to one every 20 minutes. Otherwise you could do a FAQ sheet and pin it to his forehead.