Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A nothing kind of day

Look what Julie gave me - isn't it a nice thought? The rules of this award are apparently: “Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! ”

It's particularly useful today, because I have nothing to show - nothing in the post, and no work done at all - just had one of those days where I didn't much feel like working. Did a few errands, spent some time on the computer, did some laundry, and so on.

Anyway, if you are a regular reader here, you know I'm not that keen on passing on awards and memes (this is mostly because I am lazy) but there are a number of blogs I read regularly which I really enjoy - and they are all listed in the "some blogs I read" sidebar. Click on some and see what happens! And I promise some proper pictures tomorrow.

A little edit - apparently I was nominated for this award by someone else, too - the lovely Sandra, of The Dyer's Hand. Technically, she got there first, as she was the one who nominated Julie, too. So there you go!

4 comments:

Sandra Wyman said...

Hi Kate - I actually nominated you before Julie did: just forgot to tell you! That Julie's really quick off the mark isn't she (I was one of the people nominated her!)

Sandra Wyman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
You certainly have been busy. The shirts/quilts look fantastic. I also like those discharged material pieces. I've sure you will find something wonderful in which you can use them.
Susan

Jill Smith said...

Hi, l loved your blog and made some computer time and have gone from one blog to onother so its going to be a regular trip each week as you can get so busy that you don't get to visit people, have a luck at mine,sorry l don't know how to make a live link on here,maybe blogger will be kind and do it,
Jill
www.fabricholic.com