Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanks & stuff

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by - I've been reading all your comments and suggestions about shirt quilts, though not responding to all of them - but it's great to have so many nice comments and feedback. Amazing how busy we all are here doing nothing... Lots of visiting with family and today we are going to spend some serious time in the spa after having breakfast with my SIL's parents. Tomorrow, I get my quilt shop fix with a trip to Rosie's, and a meet up with Lynn - an online forum friend (I love when you get to meet your virtual friends in person - isn't that cool?) . Anyway, off for a swim before breakfast - this is the life!

6 comments:

Susan D said...

You're just making us all jealous now. It's freezing here and a frost overnight Yuk!!!

Julie said...

Sounds like you'll be coming home for a rest. Enjoy - esopecially the quilt shop!

black bear cabin said...

wow...sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time! Enjoy the lovely weather...its 14 degrees up here at the black bear right now...brrrr!
Guess ill have to stay in and quilt! Enjoy the fabulous Mexican food while your in San Diego...i imagine you dont get much of that in your neck of the woods :)
cheers~
lisajo

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
You deserve as much wonderful, family time as possible. Enjoy the spa, the swimming, and everything! The Hawaiian shirts are great and I'll look forward to seeing them in new work.
Susan
PS I agree that meeting cyber pals is fabulous fun...meeting you was just that!

atet said...

Hope your trip is going well -- I'm catching up (again) and still amazed at all you do. Love the bags you've been making!

Papoosue said...

hi kate, it's so long since I've dropped in to say hi that I didn't realise you had gone. I hope your trip goes well.xxxx