Sunday, November 18, 2007

6th sentence meme...

OK, one more quick post then I'll quit for the day (enough is, after all, enough). Anyway, I was trying to catch up on some blog reading and ran across this meme on Debbie's blog - I wasn't going to bother to do it but I was amused by my results, so thought I'd share. Anyway, here's what you do: take the book you are currently reading and turn to page 161, then read the 6th sentence and share it. If you feel you want to do this, be my guest, but I'm not tagging anyone...

So, the book I'm reading at the moment is A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon. Here's the 6th sentence on p 161: "If he woke in the small hours and had to hold the forces of darkness at bay he was going to need his wits about him." How's that for a good sentence?

2 comments:

Julie said...

If I remember rightly it's your birthday today-Monday- hope you've had a great day Kate! :) If I've got the wrong day save it for the right one please!!(vbg)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, just trying again to leave my email, see if I can get it right! I look forward to the stencils, do you have my address? caroleb at ihug dot co dot nz