Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gadget winners...



Well, I have put you all in the hat (basket) and drawn out some winners - Carrie came out first, and she was interested in the weird rotary cutter - I have your address, so will get it off in the post tomorrow or Tuesday. Carole B's name came out for the stencils - Carole, you'll need to let me know your address so I can get those in the post to you. And finally, Mika, how funny is that after our conversation about thrifty quilting - but congratulations, you get the basting gun. Send me your address, and I'll get it in the post to you. Congratulations all! Tune in tomorrow for another giveaway - back to unwanted blocks this week...

2 comments:

carrie said...

Thank you, Kate!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kate, gosh, I suppose I have no excuse not to teach myself how to do some of those fab quilting patterns instead of stippling and stitch in the ditch!!
(I think you should have my email address now)