In my couple of free hours this morning, I finished up the Y is for (Yellow) postcards, and also used the bondaweb I painted the other day on some postcards for that swap - the swishy shapes are done with painted bondaweb. I have to say, I really like this effect and it's definitely a technique I will use again. I would make a great background. And astonishingly, I managed to do FMQ on these cards with metallic thread through the bondaweb, with a minimum of breakage.
The other thing I did today was make a start on my ATCs for an Alice in Wonderland themed swap (we have to use Alice sheets from Alpha Stamps - there are some great ones to choose from, though - I bought several!)
I used a background which was a scrap from a piece I had created before - the colour doesn't show well here, but I will photograph again later so you can see it better. These ATCs will be fairly different from one another, I think - I have to make 9 to swap and I intend to do them one at a time rather than all together, so there will probably be more variation than I normally have in my ATCs, when I do a group. I had originally intended to use the same background for all of them, but I'm thinking I won't - I'll dig into my stock of prepared backgrounds and see where each piece takes me. Anyway, here's Alice at the tea party.