Thursday, January 29, 2009

Been tagged



A lot of times, I don't bother to respond to being tagged, but as I have nothing much to show today (a little more work was done on the Triptych piece, but it's still really not very interesting and anyway, it's upstairs and I'm too lazy to go photograph it) I thought I'd go ahead. It also helps that this is an easy tag which doesn't require me to list 7 things or 8 things or 16 things or anything else requiring thought. The challenge here is to upload the 6th photo in the 6th folder in your picture folder. For me, the 6th folder was the one called "screensaver", which as you can probably guess, is where the pics are that make up the slideshow on my screensaver. We're supposed to share the story behind the photo - I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume most of you can work it out yourselves, at least approximately. This is Hallowe'en 2006, we were in the US visiting, and my kids were about to acquire more sweets than they'd ever seen in the history of ever. It was a gorgeous, warm, lovely evening, and because Hallowe'en is so much bigger in the US than in the UK, I let them do quite a few houses, so there was a LOT of stuff gathered up. We took it back to the UK with us, and I think there was still some left at Christmas. Or close!

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along, go for it. And thanks to Lisa for the tag - it was fun.

2 comments:

black bear cabin said...

i bet the kids thought Halloween in the states was AWESOME!!! Its huge out here (as you well know) so im sure it was a great time had by all!
The kids look great, but i especially like spideys goggles! :) hehehehe
Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

I've always liked that phots. The costumes show exactly what each kid is like. Well, maybe not Alex, who was going through a Spiderman stage. The girls, however - Olivia, the 'pretty' witch, was very girly girly then. Sarah, the pirate, was very much the tomboy.

If they would like some more Halloween candy, I still have some from this year!!!
Mom