Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Curiouser & Curiouser



In my scant amount of time today, I did manage to finish the Alice in Wonderland ATCs (for those who might be wondering, an ATC is an Artist Trading Card, and measures 2.5x3.5" ). Here's a photo of all nine of them together - if you want to see more detail, I have uploaded photos into my flickr album.


I also received these lovely FQs in the post from Barbara - a thank you gift for some swap blocks, and other things. Once again, I got the better end of that deal - these are lovely fabrics and I shall have to think of something nice to do with them. In my free time, ha ha.

4 comments:

floribunda said...

nice cards! I think I can see that the buttons are sewn on -- are the rest of the doodads glued? I want to get more adventurous but I'm worried about everything falling off the cards!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your ATCs are great. And a well deserved nice collection of fabrics.

free indeed said...

FINALLY! I have the ATC mystery cleared up! I've seen that acronymn so many times on blogs that I dispared of ever finding out! Also, are the FQs from a collection?...I love the color combo together.

Anonymous said...

Pretty fabrics Kate lucky you.