Monday, January 19, 2009

Cross stitch Monday

So, nearly done - just a few more doodads (that's the technical term) in the blocks - not every block has something - I think there are about 4 or 5 more to go - and there's a swirl of smoke coming from the chimney, then that's it - oh, and it has a few buttons to attach. Not more than another night or two's work. Tomorrow I aim to be glued to the telly for at least part of the time watching history being made (well, I suppose it's been made already, but you will know what I mean), so I may well finish it then.
Once this one is finished, I shall go back to work on the birds for a week or two, before taking another break to do a small Valentine's heart. Which I don't imagine will take very long as it's quite dinky. If I'm being organised, I should get it out now (or tomorrow, more precisely) and check I have enough different reds so I have time to order more if need be.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You are really rolling! I've gotten some good stitching time in with all the TV I've been watchng lately. I'll be sharing on Wednesday,