Saturday, May 02, 2009

Things I can show...




...and things I can't show. What I can't show is what I worked on today, which is the torso and arms section of the Exquisite Corpse. It took me a long time to be inspired to work on this section - I think it was a hard brief in some ways - but I'm happy with how it's come out and hope it will work with the piece in the end.


What I can show are these things, which have come in the post. On the left, some things from Plum - interesting papers, some scrim, some bits, an ATC and three inchie magnets, which are now on my fridge. She sent these because she was inspired to make inchies with her group from seeing some on my blog - isn't that lovely? And because she's a nice person, of course.


The other set of goodies is some stuff I ordered from Joggles. I order once in a while from various places in the US which have stuff we can't get easily here, but only once in a while. I think I will order from them again before my mother comes to visit the next time, so she can bring the stuff with her - it's all little and will slip easily into her suitcase, after all.

No comments: